Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Nature Walk and Botanical Gazette


 One of the nice things about going to the Stampin' Up! Orlando Regional Event was receiving the stamp set, Nature Walk and getting to make some Make and Takes using it and the Botanical Gazette DSP.  Here are four of the five 3 by 3 note cards I made.  The Thank You Kindly stamp set was also used here.  We also used some of the Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  I really enjoyed making these little ones.


Another card I made was this one I like to call "The Bird Cage" card.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Natural Ivory, Not Quite Navy card stock and of course Botanical Gazette DSP.  The surprise is Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint used on the Bird Cage.  It gives the card a little special twist.  Seam Binding and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Buttons used too.

No comments:

Post a Comment