Friday, August 31, 2012
For our August Card Clubs we did this Sympathy card using the PAPAYA COLLAGE set from the 2012-13 Catalog. The frame was stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with Black Embossing powder to give it the shine.
DSP is Newspaper Print;Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum Card Stock was used as well.
Stamps: Papaya Collage and Petite Pairs
Ribbon: Perfect Plum Seam Binding
Ink: Basic Black and Perfect Plum
Also: Two Small Rhinestones; Sponge; Scissors, Bow maker; heat gun
Thanks for looking.
Friday, August 17, 2012
CINDY POWELL made this beautiful card using the Apothecary Framelits and Embossing Folder. Cindy is in my Hostess Club and used a technique we used a few months ago to make her background paper. Ink an Acrylic Block with ink and then press onto the Cardstock. Makes for a really nice look.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Patty Holscher, Springfield, VA, made this bright summer card. Patty used the Scallop Punch and an embossing folder to make the front of this card pop. Love the Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight. Thanks Patty for sending me this card.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Discontinued Stampin' Up! Fabrics Just $.99!This is an awesome deal--and there is NO limit to the number of packages you can purchase, however, it's only available while supplies last! THEY ARE GOING TO GO FAST AT THIS PRICE!!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Monday, August 6, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Spooktacular Offer in August!Specials for those of you who are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
This is what comes in the Kit!!! I love that the Toxic Treats Stamp Set is included in this kit.
If you answered yes to at least one of these items, then this offer is for you!
- Do you want to get some crafty holiday items at a discount?
- Get started on your Christmas cards/gifts early?
- Do you enjoy making/giving small gifts?
Select $125 from our Holiday Catalog or our large catalog for just $99 during August and get the above kit for FREE!
Contact me today for a copy of the Holiday Catalog so you can select your wonderful products and be ready to place your order early August.
- How much does it cost to get started? The Starter Kit is only $99 plus tax and FREE SHIPPING. This kit is completely customizable. Choose products YOU want!
- What if I decide it’s not for me once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit? You simply stop placing orders. If you don’t meet the minimum requirement, Stampin’ Up! will just “drop” you—no penalties, no questions asked! But I guarantee that once you start you won’t want to
Contact me today if you have any questions! email@example.com