Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AUGUST SPECIAL FOR NEW DEMONSTRATORS-- SIGN UP TODAY.

Spooktacular Offer in August!

 Specials for those of you who are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

This is what comes in the Kit!!!   I love that the Toxic Treats Stamp Set is included in this kit.
 
 If you answered yes to at least one of these items, then this offer is for you!
  • Do you want to get some crafty holiday items at a discount? 
  • Get started on your Christmas cards/gifts early?
  • Do you enjoy making/giving small gifts?
Select $125 from our Holiday Catalog or our large catalog for just $99 during August and get the above kit for FREE!
Contact me today for a copy of the Holiday Catalog so you can select your wonderful products and be ready to place your order early August.
  1. How much does it cost to get started?  The  Starter Kit is only $99 plus tax and FREE SHIPPING.   This kit is completely customizable. Choose products YOU want! 
  2. What if I decide it’s not for me once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?  You simply stop placing orders. If you don’t meet the minimum requirement, Stampin’ Up! will just “drop” you—no penalties, no questions asked! But I guarantee that once you start you won’t want to
    stop!!

    Contact me today if you have any questions! sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment