Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

SWEET TREATS for HOMEWOOD

I am planning a Community Volunteer Workshop for Homewood Retirement Community on June 14.  This is a card I cased and modified for the elderly residents at Homewood.  I used the Ice Cream Parlor from SAB this year and the Cup Cake, Little Heart, Scallop Circle and Modern Label Punches.  Did you realize that many punches were used on the front.  Amazing sometimes how many I can use in one card.  The Stamp Sets used are Teeny Tiny Wishes (a favorite) and A Word for You (inside card) which says Happy Birthday with a cherry on top.  Seemed appropriate.
I ran the Melon Mambo through the BIG SHOT Polk a dotted Embossing Folder and also used Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Pacific Point.  Ink used was Pacific Point.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy - great projects! I have a little request. Could you please print your name on the piece of paper that says "Stampin' Up!"? I often print off pictures of great projects like yours and sometimes forget to write down the artist's name. If your name was on there I wouldn't run the chance of not being able to credit your great idea. thanks :-)
    Peggy
    http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete