Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

JUST FOR YOU CARD



Another cased card from the Stampin' Up Convention in Columbus, Ohio that I attended in February.  Here is a cheerful, Just for You greeting from the OVAL ALL stamp set.  I used Daffodil Delight (a new favorite), Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White on this card along with Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Ink.  I stamped the blossom with White Craft Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder and the heat gun.  I used the Wild Wasabi Stampin' Up Marker for the leaves.  The center of the flower is Dry Embossed with the Square Latttice Folder and the outside of the Whisper White with the Framed Tulip Folder.  I used Stampin' UP's wide Daffodil stripped ribbon and tucked behind the Whisper White.  Also used the medium oval and scalloped punch plus the Blossom Bunch to pop out the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment