Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Children's Workshop


I conducted my first Children's Workshop this month and I was more nervous about pleasing the kids than I have ever been about pleasing the adults.  LOL  They were real troopers and seemed pleased with their results.  Matthew mostly watched but had his hand in the art work too.  Older sister, Maggie, was a natural.



Mom, Amy, is listening closely to the directions but she did not need to worry.  Reagan and Riley (a second grader) did great.  Their cards turned out so cute.  Here Reagan is finishing up her penguin from the NO PEEKING set.

Molly's Grandma, Linda, is keeping a watchful eye as Molly adds her artistic touches to her card.
That No Peeking Stamp Set was a life saver.  The kids loved the characters.  I must say I really enjoyed the kids.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment