Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Karen Burniston Die Creation!

  The front of this card is very simple using the Feel Good Stamp Set and the Oval Die in two sizes.  The Feel Good Stamp Set has been a very popular one with my customers.  The says are so special.
I used Pacific Pint and Tangerine Tango plus Daffodil Delight as my main colors for this card.



Wouldn't you love to have a summer dress like this.  I love it.  I used the Karen Burniston Card Base Pop'in Cuts and the Dress Form Pop'n Cuts to make this card.  The Stamp Set is Oh Hello!

I'm so tickled that Karen actually emailed my sister, Denise Foor because Denise has been using her Dies in  her classes.  So cool.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment