Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK DATES

It is unbelievable to me that we are already moving (very quickly) towards the Holidays and the celebration of Jesus birth.  Therefore, I am holding my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks in October to get us all started.  We will be happy from Thanksgiving till Christmas that we did start in October.  LOL

At my sessions we make 10 beautiful cards and coordinating envelopes.  There are five different designs which you will make 2 cards of each design.  The cost is $21.  Below are the dates for this event.  I hope you can join us.

  • October 22, Wednesday @ 1:00
  • October 23, Thursday @ 6:00
  • October 25, Saturday @ 1:00
  • October 27, Monday @ 6:00


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment