Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Flower Patch and Masking Technique


During my Club in September we worked on the technique of Masking.  I choose the Set Flower Patch to make the card.  The inks used were all Fall colors, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and lastly Blackberry Bliss (which I love).  The Crushed Curry flower and the Blackberry Bliss one are both showing as if they are half hiding behind the large Pumpkin Pie flower.
My Card Stock is Blackberry Bliss and Pumpkin Pie and of course Whisper White.  The ribbon is retired.  We punched out a butterfly from the fall designer series paper, Color Me Autumn. Finally, we had to add just a touch of bling.  A couple rhinestones on two flowers and the butterfly.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment