Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Scrap Booking a Birthday

I friends,

I wanted to share a couple of 12 by 12 Birthday Pages with you.  The Stampin' UP! Birthday Designer Series Paper retired but if you are like me you never get a chance to use it all before it goes.  That's okay if you have some left because there is nothing wrong with using old paper.  The new 2015-2016 Catalog has some beautiful new paper in it as well.  So you can just substitute the paper if you do not have this stamp set or paper.  I used Tangerine Twist and Mossy Meadow as my card stock



I think may be framelet and thinlits are my favorite tools to use.   But ask me on another day and I may give you a different answer.  lol  The thin Gold Ribbon was just on as a special so I picked up a few rolls of it too.

Leave me a message and let me know what you think of my Birthday pages.  Oh by the way, there will be two more pages tomorrow and I don't want you to miss them.  Can I say CAKE!

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment