Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Summer Nights

 
Good Day All,
Today I am sharing two 12 by 12 pages to end the summer theme this year.  I have seen several cards and a Scrapbook page using the Jar of Love stamp set and fireflies.  I decided to us this idea to finish out my summer scrapbook pages.  How many of you caught lightning bugs before your bath and bed as children?  I know we did.  We would grab one of Mom's canning Ball Jars and put some grass in the bottom and holes in the lid.

On these two pages I used the following;  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, and Night of Navy Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Star Border Punch, Craft Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Emerald Envy, and Calypso Coral Ink Pads, Framelits used are from Everyday Jars.   My letters are the new Letters for You.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
 

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment