Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Home for Christmas Scrapbook Pages


The Candy Cane Designer Series Paper was a big hit this year.  I used it here to make these pages.
Generally I stamp some on my pages but these pages have no stamping at all.  I took the house from the DSP and cut out the roofs.  Then I placed them above the Dazzeling Glimmer Paper.  Such a cool way to use the DSP.


The letters are from our new Big Letter Framelits.  I double cut them.  First I cut out Real Red lettersand then cut the same letters by using the striped Candy Cane DSP.  The pictures do not due these pages justice.

I used Two Way Glue and adhered Dazzling Diamonds on the roofs and chimneys to give a little sparkle.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these pages.
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment