Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES THE BABY CARRIAGE!


I have not done a baby card in awhile and for no reason I decided I wanted to do one.  I used the paper piecing technique on this card.  First you stamp the carriage on the background paper and then you stamp the main carriage on patterned paper and cut out adhering it to the already stamped image on your white background paper.  It gives a great look.  I used the Jewel Rhinestones on the wheels for a little extra pizzazz.  Speaking of pizzazz, I used the Designed Series Paper (DSP)  and Stitched Poly Ribbon Pear Pizzazz for this card.  Stamp Set used is Stampin' Up! Fun and Fast Notes.  Don't forget the BIG SHOT for the scallop square too.  If you would like to place an order please email me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment