Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

MIXED PUNCH from Occasions Mini

I

I am being to hope for an early spring even though we have had a very light winter so far.  But as everyone knows, February can be like a BEAR.  I really like when Stampin' Up makes my life more manageable and having Stamp Sets and Punches that match does just that as in this Thinking of You card I made for Club.  My sister is a Demonstrator and loves the Rue Des Fleurs.  For me its a stretch but I did order the paper this time.  I am more a Twitterpated kind of gal and that is the paper I used for this card today.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch
Punch:  Blossom
DSP:  Twitterpated with  Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White Card Stock
Inks:  Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and Pear Pizzazz.
Love the new pleated ribbon too:  Blushing Bride




No comments:

Post a Comment