Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trial of My Digital Studio Express....FREE!!!

On February 1st Stampin' Up! is releasing a FREE 30 Day Trial of My Digital Studio Express!

Not sure what digital scrapbooking is or what you can do with it? Check out the tons of samples on our sprecially dedicated website at www.MyDigitalStudio.net. It doesn't cost a thing to look!


Sharing My Digital Studio Express has never been easier!
With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager. You can download it from my Online Store

If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial. Once you try it out and see the fun and ease of My Digital Studio, you will really enjoy using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment