Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

OH HELLO!!!



Good Day, Love summer colors.  This card is using the Tangerine Tango, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise plus one of our paper doillies.  The ribbon is a retired line.
The card itself is using Karen Burniston's Card Base Pop'n Cuts Dies.


I cased the inside idea for this card from my sister, Denise Foor.  I used the Window Sheets and stamped with White Stazon with the Pleasant Poppies Background Stamp from Stampin' Up!  Then colored the flowers in using Sharpies.  The Dress Form Pop'n Cuts by Karen Burniston was used but cut off on the top and bottom to make the table which a Doiley was then placed over it.  The mirrow was made using the Designer Frames on page 190 and cut out by hand placing Brushed Silver Card Stock inside to make a mirror.  The sentiment has been left off until I know exactly how I want to use this cheery card.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment