Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Retired Stuff!


 Good Day,
One of my Hostess Club ladies, Jeanne Defibaugh is always telling her husband she needs more STUFF!  Always makes me laugh and happy too .  LOL

Today this card is about retired stuff.  I made this at my sister, Denise Foor's house,  It is a little whale swimming along to make some soul feel better.  The Bashful Blue used here is still one color I like even if it is retired.



The Karen Burniston Card Base Pop'n Cuts is used and folded to make this card half the size of the regular size card.   In the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog Karen has a new Label Pop'n Cuts which I am going to order and be using in the new future.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England


No comments:

Post a Comment