Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas Scrapbook Pages

 I am always putting my Christmas Pages in my albums much after Christmas so I will be showing some pages I have done during November and December but will not get their pictures placed in them until sometime this year. That's okay.  December is full enough without trying to do Christmas Photos as a completed project.

It is great to have the pages done though.  We stamped the word Christmas in Cherry Cobbler and then cut out the letters.  Used a Framelit to make all the banners.  I wish SU would bring back the Scrapbook kits they sold.  They were so nice.  I am still using some of mine for my Scrapbook Club.


I used Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler as the main ingredients for these pages. 






Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment