Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung 2013


As we continue with our Scrapbook Pages I have a page using our Bigz Die Stocking which was in our catalog last Christmas.  It has been on the Clearance Rack along with the Stocking Stuffers Die as well.  I like both Dies very much and plan on using them for many more years.




The Ornaments are a combination of stamping and Designer Series Paper AND of framelits and punches.  I used Holly Jolly Bits for the individual stamps.  And don't forget the Bigz Die for the Scallop Square.


Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler are the main colors including the ribbon.  Yes I used a ton of Cherry Cobbler this year.  lol

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment