Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

SPECIAL STAMPING EVENTS PLANNED!

Today I am announcing several Special Stamping Events I have planned for the next few months.  I am hoping you will attend.  I enjoy stamping and would love to have you come.

OPEN HOUSE FEBRUARY 7 and 8 from 1:00 till 3:30 each day

Lots going on here with many of the new SALE-A-BRATION and Occasions (Celebrate The Everyday) Catalog items on display.

Approximately 100 card samples so bring your camera.  FREE Make and Takes cut and ready for you to stamp and take home.  Door Prizes; Club and Class Schedules; Gifts and much more.

Hosted at 274 Hawthorne Drive, Everett, PA (below the UPMC Hospital off Upper Snake Spring Rd)

CARD HOLDER AND 8 CARDS AND ENVELOPES - March 21 and 22 - $25

March  21 and 22 1:00 until 3:30 join me in making this sweet card holder with handles and 8 cards and envies.  All stamps, paper, and ink will be supplied.  Bring your adhesive and scissors.
Invite a friend who might enjoy an afternoon relaxing and stamping with us.
Can't attend, that's okay, purchase the kit and instructions and make at home.  Or buy several kits for those friends who enjoy paper crafts.  This set is really nice for a Birthday, Christmas, or Thank You gift. 

WREATH KIT - April 12 - $26* 

Class will be held on Saturday  1:00 until 3:30
This Wreath is shown on page 21 of the Occasions Catalog (Celebrate the Everyday)
Item Number 133333 $17.95* Cost of Class is $5 with total cost with shipping and tax $26
You will need to bring a glue gun if you have one and scissors.  I will supply a few guns.
The Wreath will be a pretty spring addition to your home or as a gift.
I need to order our kits as soon as possible so please RSVP quickly.

STAMP-A-STACK Greeting Cards - May 8 and 9  - $20
Thursday 1:00 to 3:30 or Friday 6:00 to 8:30

Stamp a variety of Greeting Cards including Spring and Masculine cards.
Class includes all materials to make 10 cards with envelopes included
Bring your scissors and adhesive.  Door Prizes and Lots of Fun Stamping


I hope that you will be able to come to all three events.  I love doing these projects and I believe you will too.  Women getting together, relaxing and having funny is my goal.  Please email me plan to  join me.  


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment