Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

VALENTINES and Hedge Hogs



The cards I am sharing today were done by one of my Card Club members, Sally Van Why of Bedford, Pennsylvania.  Sally started making cards with me because her friend, Linda, sent her a homemade card from one of my classes.  Sally picked up the phone and told Linda, "I don't know where you made the card you sent me but I want to go there too."  That was over a year ago and Sally has been happy doing paper crafting every since.  I love this story cause it shows that women who love crafts are drawn to each other.  I like to think we are a special breed.  lol  We are!!



Sally has used the new Best of Snow with the little Hedge Hogs and the Flowerfull stamp but then she has combined those stamps with retired stamps she purchased from me.  I love when my ladies come up with clever and thrifty ideas. Looks like Sally used Real Red and Pool Party.  Some DSP from Christmas Lodge which was a big hit last year.  I'll bet she won that as a door prize at one of my events.

I hate to part with my retired stamps but as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I can only hold so many stamp sets in my three closets that are in my "Play with Paper Room." (more to be shared about that later). 

Leave a comment to let Sally know what you think of her creations. 

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online



or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment