Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Flower Shop with a Twist


You may not know this but though I live in Pennsylvania I can be your demonstrator even if you live in CA or any of the states in the USA.  Patty Holscher lives in Springfield, VA and she has been a good customer of mine for several years.  Stampin' Up makes it so you can order through me and receive your order directly to you door.  This is possible since SU has now provided us with the opportunity to accept orders from anywhere in the USA and have them mailed directly to you.  It is a great option if you see a demonstrator's blog you love and want to support them.  I am hoping that demonstrator will be me of course.  :-)

Patty made this card and sent it to me for my birthday in May.  I am just getting around to posting.  (sorry)!  Patty used the Painter's Tape Technique that we did in our Stamp Club several months ago.  I love the colors Patty used and how she stamped the Stazon Black Flower Shop flowers over the painters tape lines.    Very clever too to use the painters tape on the inside of the card.  Thanks Patty,, you rock!!



 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment