Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Flower Shop and More



I know what you are thinking, does Sandy only do florals.  Well, I try hard to do other things but I always come back to florals.  I just can't help myself.  However, in the next few days I will post several cards that are not florals that I have done.  I promise.  :-)

The main color used for this card is Perfect Plum.  I have not used Perfect Plum in sometime and realized that I wanted to give it a go again.  Funny how we or I tend to reach for the same colors.  I used the Perfect Plum to stamp the Petite Petals and the Flower Shop blossom.  The "Hi" is from a retired set called Regarding Dahlias and it too is stamped in Perfect Plum.  I also used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die and the Circle Framelits layered on top of one of our Doilies.  The Pennants were run through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. 


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment