Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Brayer and Embossed Sympathy Card


I have been blessed with some of the nicest customers who have been very loyal to me.  Today I would like to share a soft and loving sympathy card made by one of them.  Cindy Powell  lives in Bedford with her husband Dick.  We are in the same Sunday School Class and I have so enjoyed getting to know Cindy, her husband and her 89 year old Mom as well. 

Cindy uses the Envelop Board often to make her envies match her card.  This is a nice example. 


I believe Cindy's inside of her card is simple, elegant and peaceful.   I know Cindy enjoys the color lavender and I think she did a lovely job using it in this card.  Leave a comment for Cindy, I know she will appreciate it.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment