Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hockey and Simply Sports


This card is for our Grandson who lived in Michigan before his family moved to Thailand three years ago.  Camden loves the Red Wings so I wanted the card to be Red and White.  I threw in a little blue since he goes to an International School and is an American Boy.  :-)

The new Stamp Set, Simply Sports, is a sport's loves dream.  Every sport you can think of.  I am to glad to have it has we have lots of sports lovers in our families.  I used the Stars Framelits which are new for 2014 as well.  The card uses Real Red, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  Ink is Real Red.  The only thing that is retired is the Large Rhinestones which I did not actually put on Camden's card because it is going email and I didn't want to prevent it from going International.

Hope you like my creation.  I case many but not often I come up with an original, even if it is a simple card.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

1 comment: