Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day


Today is Father's Day and I wanted to share a picture of my dear husband, Michael F. Short, who is one of the most caring and loving Dad's to his children and now even to my children.  He is a great example of what a Father should be and I wanted to honor him today on my blog.
The above picture of me is at the gravestone of my father, Samuel E. England, Jr.,  who passed in 2009 and was a World War II Veteran.

Below is my son-in-law Todd Sheppard, a wonderful Father and God loving man who has done such good work with his two boys Samuel and JX.  Here is his with my daughter, Tori and good friend, Mitchell.


Below is John Bolen, my husband's son-in-law who is a good Dad to his little girl, Abigail.

 Below is a very dear friend, Scott Steele, from Springfield, VA.  A good man and the best father any little girl could ever have.  Just ask Ava.


To every good and decent man out there who happens to have the most important job in the world, being a DAD.

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment