Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Four Feathers because Three



My card today is using the Stamp Set, Four Feathers.  For this card, I actually only used three feathers.  (smiling)  Who would have ever thought feathers would become so popular.  My colors for this card are Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla.  Seems I have been using these colors allot this fall.  Some of that may have to do with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, Color Me Autumn, because they include all those shades.  I think this piece of Designer Series Paper looks like Indian Corn.  My Uncle Jake always gave me Indian Corn from his garden in the Fall.  



This is the inside of my card where I simply stamped a branch from the Stamp Set For All Things in Cajun Craze.  I hope you like this card.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment