Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

GRATEFUL for YOU



This is a card I made for my Hostess Club members and as a swap with fellow demos.  I just love the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set.  You can use this set all year round.  I decided to make a fall card with it and of course I wanted to use Blackberry Bliss.  If you have followed my blog you know I love this deep rich color which is part of the 2014-2015 In Colors Stampin' Up! has out right now.   The Designer Series Paper I used is actually the Halloween paper.  Because there are two sides to all our designer series paper it gives us so many extra options.  This wood look doesn't have a thing to do with Halloween but could if you so desired to use it that way.  I used a little of our Washi Tape to hold my wreath up over my wood.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set, For All Things.  The ribbon is Blackberry Bliss.  Blow is the inside of my card.  Again I used our DSP.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment