Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day Two Christmas Tags and More


I apologize that the picture is sideways.  lol  I still can't do it all when it comes to computers.  Sorry but look sideways.  lol  This was a very nice kit that SU offered.  I added my own embellishments in several cases and my own take on stamp sets too.

Below is an original card design I did that I call the Candy Cane Card.  There are no candy canes on the front of this card but the vellum stripped paper is so pretty and reminds me of candy canes.


Inside this card I used the negative of the framelit used.  And here I stamped a little candy can.


 Leave me a comment if you feel like it.  I will enjoy reading what you have to say.



 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment