Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Home Decor Snowman Class


Today I wanted to share my framed snowman.  It's that time of year and I thought this is the perfect time to do some winter home decor.  My snowman is inspired by a snowman that Connie Babbett made some time back.  He is done in Dazzling Diamonds and Black Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up!.  I added a few snow flakes and a Brr because that is what the weather is like here in south central Pennsylvania today. 

My class will be held this month.  He will be a great Christmas gift next year or may be a winter birthday gift too.   If you are local and interested please contact me. 
Please leave me a comment on Mr. Snowman.

STAY WARM!!

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment