Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine Countdown

 As promised I have more Valentine Cards for you today.  The Valentine above is from Cindy Powell.  The inside of her card is below.  The Bloomin' Love and Bloomin' Heart Bundle has been a very popular sell this year.  You can understand why when you see all the pretty cards made with it.

 The cards below are all made by Jeanne Defibaugh.  Jeanne used one of my favorite papers on this card and the is Glitter or Glimmer paper.  Of course RED is my favorite.  What is yours?

 That Jeanne makes everything sparkle when she walks into a room.  Her she has used the silver paper to make this card dance.  I love this one.

Another card by Jeanne and she is back to using a favorite Stamp Set Gorgeous Grunge to give a splash of Blushing Bride Ink to the card.

I am showing these cards even though they are using retired paper because in reality SU paper is way to beautiful to throw away if you have not used all of it for your projects.  I believe in showing the beautiful cards made even if it is retired papers.  Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment