Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Baby Girl - Happy Birthday



Today is April 30th and today my Baby Girl turns 40 years old.  Yes this young looking lady is actually turning 40 years old today.  Happy Birthday Tori Arlene Sheppard.  She is laughing in this Christmas picture of her because I bought her egg salt and pepper shakers.  She has chickens and actually had me make a scrap book full of Chicken pictures.  Can you beat that?  LOL



Here is Tori and her boys.  Husband and High School sweetheart, Todd and Samuel 9, named after my Dad and surprise!!!! then came Joshua Xavier or JX/sometimes just X who is 2.

                                                     Happy Birthday Tori Arlene Sheppard. 

  Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online



or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment