Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stamp-A-Stacks and More Stamping Events










Hi Everyone,
It is April and I am trilled.  We have had a difficult and cold winter here in Pennsylvania.  I wanted to start Spring off right by posting some of my upcoming events.  There has been so much activity with Stampin' Up!'s SALE-A-BRATION this year that I thought it was time for me to add some excitement and activity of my own.

I hope you will join me at one or more of my upcoming events.  We will have a good time.


SPECIAL EVENTS FOR  Sandy England Stampin Stampede - 2014


May 8 and 9 Greeting Card Stamp-A-Stack - $20  RSVP by May 1
Thursday 1:00 to 3:30 or Friday 6:00 to 8:30
Stamp a variety of Greeting Cards including Spring and masculine ones.
Class includes all materials to make 10 cards with envelopes included.I will have 5 tables set up so you will work at your own pace.  Bring your scissors and adhesive.  All stamps, ink and paper provided.  Door Prizes


JUNE 6, Friday 1:30 to 6:00 pm  OPEN HOUSE - - Free Event - - RSVPlease  - - 2014-2015 NEW CATALOG -- FREE EVENT
Be some of the first customers to see Stampin' Up! new products.  I will have display tables of many new items.  Make two FREE make n takes with new products.  Place a minimum $25 order at the Open House and receive your free catalog and a gift from me.
Door Prizes too!


CHRISTMAS IN JULY -  July 18 Friday, 1:00 to 3:30 or 6:00 to 8:30 -$20 - RSVP

Make 10 beautiful Christmas Cards and matching envelopes to send to the special people in your life.  You will have 5 patterns that you may use to make additional cards if you like.  I will have 5 tables set up so you will work at your own pace.  Make two cards each of five designs.   Bring scissors and adhesive.  All other products provided.  Door Prizes and refreshments.


 Please consider joining us for my Spring/Summer Events


 
 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

Sandy England

No comments:

Post a Comment