Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

PAPER FLOWER BURLAP WREATH CLASS


Today I am sharing my finished wreath.  The Wreath Kit is in the Occasion's Catalog and is $17.95.  I had two Wreath Classes and both classes were allot of fun.  I made one wreath for my Mom for Easter and I kept one for myself.  All class members seemed to really enjoy making the different flowers for the wreath.

We realized that we could use the same pattern from these flowers to make other flowers for different seasons.  Below are pictures of the ladies from both classes.  I hope you enjoy seeing them.

                                                                             Frances


                                                                              Nancy
                                                                                 

                                                                                 Annette
                                     

                                                                Sisters Cindy and Janis



                                                                        Cindy Powell


                                                                          
                                                                           Jeanne

If you would like to order a Wreath Kit please email me.  It's fun to do with some friends too.

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online



or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment