Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Variety of Greeting Cards

 Today I am sharing the eight cards we made in our Card Holder Class.  It took awhile to cut all the Card Stock and Designer Series Paper for the entire group of cards but it was worth it to have 8 different patterns for cards to give to my customers.  Several of the envelopes were also decorated with corresponding stamps or DSP.  This was my first attempt at doing eight different cards for one project and I think it came out fairly well.  SAB free Stamp Sets and DSP were used for much of the project.  Hope you enjoy looking at all eight cards.








Leave me a comment on what you think of this project.  I will appreciate it. Also if you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! supplies please contact me.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment