Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Grandson and Baby Puppy


Good Day, I have no cards or SB pages to share with you today but wanted to share some pictures of my two year old Grandson, JX (Joshua Xavier) whom you have probably seen before on my blog.  JX decided instead of calling Winston by his name he called him to play by yelling "Here Baby Puppy."  It was so cute to hear him in his own baby voice call Winston.


One thing Winston and JX liked to do was play tug with the ball.  The only way JX could win was to place his shoe on top of the ball.  Winston is one tough cookie when it comes to getting the ball.


Thanks for stopping in today and checking out the my family pictures. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',


No comments:

Post a Comment