Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Ladies at Work



Good Day!  I decided to share pictures of some of my favorite ladies at work during a Special Event I held recently  We made a card box and eight greeting cards using stamp sets from the 2014 Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets and Designer Series Paper.  Above is Janis and Sally working on one of the cards that goes in the holder.  I did 8 different cards and matching envelopes so they would have 8 different patterns to CASE in the future if they wanted to do so.



You can see the card holder in Pool Party in this picture of Valerie and Cindy.





Above is Jeanne working on another card.  This project took approximately three hours to complete with ladies who have been stamping.  I had different work stations set up with boxes filled with the products needed to make the cards.


Jeffie started in one of my Scrap Book Clubs and has now joined a Card Club to expand her horizons.  LOL  Jeffie is a real trooper taking on this larger project just after switching to cards and more stamping.  Go Jeffie!!


I have two sets of sisters that enjoy doing crafts together.  Above is Barb and Anita.  You can tell they are sisters by their boots...just kidding.  It tickles me when sisters are so close and enjoy doing crafts.  Note that Anita wore a Starfruit vest.  Yes Anita I noticed.

In the next few posts I will include some pictures of the cards we made to fill our card holder.

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
Keep on Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment