Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stampin' UP! Leadership 2015


Well I am at Stampin' Up! Leadership 2015.  There is allot to take in this year as our Business Plan has all changed.  Everything for us, demonstrators will be new starting this year including our Business Calendar Year which will be world-wide now that Stampin' UP! has expanded to so many countries.

The picture above is because I am hoping to eat lots of seafood while I am here in Orlando.  Love some good Lobster, shrimp, scallops and clams.  I must say it all looks yummy to me.


It is fun to travel but I always miss home and my Club members.  Look forward to a new year of stamping and scrapbooking fun in 2015.

Remember too SALE-A-BRATION is the time to buy and get FREE items for every $50 worth of product you purchase. 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment