Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Work of Art -- SALE-A-BRATION


Hi Everyone,  This could be a card made to describe the weather here in Pennsylvania but actually it is a card Cindy Powell, a member of my Hostess Club, made for another stamper who was under the weather (hee hee I made a joke).  I thought Cindy was very clever using the WORK of ART to create this sad face.  Cindy gets the prize from me for the most original and clever card today.

Remember we are currently in SALE-A-BRATION so if you like this awesome stamp set why not order it today along with a few other goodies and receive a free gift of your choice from the SAB Catalog.  Have questions, just email, text, or phone me.  :-)


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail


No comments:

Post a Comment