Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Nice Cuppa


I am sad to say the Teapot and Cups in A Nice Cuppa are all on the Retiring List.    It is a shame as I have not gotten to use them as often as I would like.

The above card is a beautiful card using the A Nice Cuppa and framelits by Cindy Powell from Bedford, Pennsylvania.  Cindy has been in my Card Club since my beginning of my holding them.
I did case the card below and used it in my Card Club.  Cindy liked the idea and made you card above for a relative on Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, Cindy's Mom passed last year but Cindy is honoring her children who are now Moms.  I really like how she used the pearl accents on both the Teapot and her up of tea.



I hope you enjoyed using this stamp set and framelits as well.  Leave us a message please.

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment