Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

PROJECT KIT - Enjoy the Little Things - Day 2


This is the second day I am showing pages from this Project Kit.  As I said yesterday, I really enjoyed using this kit.  If you are a demo looking for a nice kit to end the 2015-2016 season this is a great kit to do.  I did include scripture on many of my pages, however, that is not required.  I got this idea from Rhonda Wade and appreciate her sharings.


The Easel is a very nicely made piece.  If you are a cook, it would be nice to use for recipes as well as you prepare food.






This is my last picture of this kit.  I laid out all of the pages for the easel.  I  hope I have encouraged you to go ahead and order this kit. Please let me know if you would like to order one from me.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment