Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

PROJECT KIT - Enjoy the Little Things

 Today I want to share the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit.  I really enjoyed doing this kit with some of the members of my Card Club.  I want to thank Rhonda Wade for giving me the idea of including Scripture on many of the sheets to this kit.  I selected my own scripture, many of which are not the main stream scripture that we all have memorized.  I wanted the scripture to be unique so we could focus on some new words from the Bible.

Of course you do not need to add Scripture, but when I saw what Rhonda was doing I knew I wanted to do my own version.  I also added additional embellishments on some of the pages as well.

Here is the sad piece, if you want this kit to do for yourself, you need to order immediately as this kit is on the retirement listing. 

I put a sticker on each stamp set that is being retired each year.  You see my yellow sticker on the set above which goes with the Enjoy the Little Things Kit and goes by the same name.  If you wish to purchase the kit you may also wish to order the stamp set as both are retiring and only available while supplies last.

 The above page I completed just as shown in the kit instructions but I did add a scripture.

 On this page I added some pearls and scripture plus a little gold heart which was stamped from some of the extra gold paper.  All Stampin' Up! kits have extra items included.  For example, there is lots of extra paper once you punch out the words from the shiny gold paper. 



Tomorrow I will share the rest of this kit.  Please stay tuned and check in tomorrow to see the other sheets.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment