Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cornhole Games


I thought I would share some fun pictures of our latest backyard game, Cornhole.  Above I am trying my hand at it.  My problem is I need to have a little more upper arm strength.  Cutting paper all day has not helped my upper arm strength as much as I was hoping I guess.  My team lost.  LOL



Mike's daughter Ashley was the Cornhole Queen.  She won every match.  Now she wants to have a tournament with other family members.  If I was as good as Ashley I would want one too.



And finally my husband, Mike with his crazy Thailand Hat on.  His son, Jason is overseas and sent him this hat from Thailand.  Mike loves it.  Me not so much.  lol

Hope you have had a good stamping day today.  If you need stamping supplies please think of me.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment