Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Cards


Hi, Today I have three Birthday Greeting Cards cased and made by Jeanne Defibaugh.  Jeanne has been with me for several years coming to monthly Card Club Sessions.   Jeanne loves making cards and one day I expect she may take over my business when she retires from her full time employment.


 I think Jeanne was letting everyone know that the tractor on these blue jeans is definitely a John Deere since it is JD green.


Golf anyone?  A simple card for that golfer in the family.  A nice way to use punches.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com



1 comment:

  1. You are the BEST!!! When I retire from my "real" job. We will work together. Love you and so glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete