Today I am posting two cards I did using the curtain or drapery fold technique. Many demos have been using this technique and so I wanted to give it a go. A couple of my customers had already tried this but each one is always a little different. Cut your DSP at 11 1/2 by 4. Score at 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 then measure down on the 10" side 1and1/2 ". Cut from the scored 3 inch line up to the marked 1 1/2" line. You will not use the triangle piece of DSP you just cut off for this card.
- DSP is on page 172 "Affectionately Yours"
- Card Stock on the above card is Night of Navy, Watermelon and Mint Macaron
- Ink is Watermelon Wonder
- Ribbon is the new 5/8 inch Watermelon stripped
- The flower is from the Beautiful Bunch (retired) however any flower will do.
- The punch coordinates with the Beautiful Bunch Stamp Set and is also used for the leaves
- A large Rhinestone (also retired) sets off the flower.
- Card Stock is Daffodil Delight and Crushed Cucumber for the leaves
- The rest of the recipe is the same as above.
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online