Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Scrapbook Pages

 These are pages we did a couple of months ago during our Scrapbook Clubs.  Several years ago Stampin' UP! sold kits for scrapbooking.  I purchased multiple kits at that time and decided it was time to use them in my clubs.




Once again I used the petite petals punch with matching card stock to coordinate with the colors in the kit.  In each flower I placed a pearl which set them off nicely.



After placing several pieces on the bottom of the page, I took the negative navy and crushed curry outlines and added them above the crushed curry triangles.  It made a nice border to set off the other pieces.

The above is a close up of the upper right corner of the right page.


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at sandyengland@embarqmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment